Binge-watching Can Lead to Blood Clots Researchers advise taking breaks while binge-watching TV to prevent blood clots as a study reveals that watching television for 4 hours a day or
difficult situation? Contact
If you’ve been an accident with an auto, truck, or motorcycle injury, you’re dealing with medical bills and lost wages –not to mention the physical and emotional pain of the injury itself. Talking to an experienced personal injury attorney may be the last thing on your mind, but it should be one of the first things you do.
Personal injury claims are all about protecting your rights and gaining compensation for your medical bills and suffering. In every case our injury lawyers handle, we focus on providing personalized service that’s as compassionate as it is comprehensive.
If You’ve Been Injured in an Accident, We Can Help. We represent victims and families who have suffered preventable harm in all types of accidents and incidents, including those resulting in serious and catastrophic injuries. No case is too big or too complex for us to handle.
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, the insurance company will try to settle your claim quickly and pay you as little as possible. To get the maximum settlement you deserve, you need an attorney who knows the law and has extensive experience with all types of injury claims.
We’ll fight for your rights. Injury expenses can be devastating, and you only have one chance to get the best settlement. That’s where we can help.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the steps you should take:
- Obtain a copy of the accident report prepared by the police
- Obtain a property damage valuation from your insurance company
- Write down all visits with doctors and other healthcare providers and keep a journal of any symptoms or pain you experience. Also, get copies of all test results, medications, treatments, and any other relevant medical information
- Keep a detailed list of any out-of-pocket expenses you incur
- Record days of missed work or other activities in which you were unable to participate
A personal injury is a serious harmful act to a person or persons as a result of someone else’s negligence. Personal injury law can involve many types of accidents including truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability, workplace injuries and accidents, spinal cord and brain injuries, pharmaceutical negligence, amputations, wrongful death, failure to diagnose cancer, birth and neonatal injuries, toxic torts, and child abuse.
After an injury or an accident, most victims worry about how they will pay their medical bills. Depending on your case, there are different answers to this question. Your auto or health insurance may cover your medical costs, or you may have to rely on the at-fault party’s insurance carrier. In any case, the best course of action is to speak with an attorney at our firm to discuss your options.
If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or involved in an accident at work, you should contact an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. The statue of limitations, which refers to the time period that legal action is allowed, may begin at the time of the injury in personal injury cases. We can help you decide if your claim is valid.
Many different mistakes may constitute medical malpractice including:
- They did not fully inform you of the risks before treating you,
- They did not determine the proper diagnosis of your condition,
- They did not perform appropriate diagnostic testing,
- They did not properly treat your condition,
- Failure to administer medications properly,
- Failure to manage a pregnancy or deliver a baby in a safe manner.
- They did not perform the operation properly, or
- They did not anticipate a problem which they should have.